Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lucy ~ 2 Weeks old!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting 2 week old Lucy. She is such a little peanut with a full head of hair! She was nice and sleepy for the photo shoot and barely woke up when we moved her into different positions, Love it! Her big brother Jack also took part in the fun!

Here are some of my favorites from the day...








We were even able to get a couple of smiles out of her while she was sleeping!





Here's Jack!!!

and she's still sleeping...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Jessica and my passion is photography! This is where I post all of my most recent work to share with the world so don't be a stranger!!

Feel free to leave a comment if you like what you see!

Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP