Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rachel & Curt ~ Married!

A couple of weekends ago I was a second shooter for my friend Rachel who owns Nadeau Photography: www.nploft.com. The ceremony was held at St. Marks Cathedral in Minneapolis and the reception was at the St. Paul Hotel. Both beautiful locations! It was so funny, I went down to do getting ready pictures of the groom and it turns out we know each other. What a small world, we used to work together! Rachel and Curt were such a fun couple and so much in love. Here are some of my favorites from the day.

Thanks Rachel for letting me partake in this beautiful day!




















0 comments:

About This Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Jessica and my passion is photography! This is where I post all of my most recent work to share with the world so don't be a stranger!!

Feel free to leave a comment if you like what you see!

Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP